Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ryleigh's First Cross-Country Road Trip

Many people would say I'm crazy for taking a 3 month old on a road trip across the country to North Carolina.

But those people just don't know how amazing and important it is that my Great-Grandmother (so that makes her Ryleigh's GREAT-Great Grandmother) who is in her early 90's get to meet Ryleigh!

This is Ryleigh and Great-Great Grandma Emily Casper

Ryleigh and I at the Cradle of Forestry

My mom and my sister and Ryleigh

Ryleigh and I

My Dad and Ryleigh

Ryleigh and I at the Waterfall

The whole family. Just missing E!

We also went to Dollywood's Water park. Of course Ry and I mostly hung out on the big tube and floated the "river" lol




She was a trooper on the trip. She played with her rattle ball and Gamma (my mom) bought her a toy set that goes across the car seat handle for her. She nursed at every stop and just did wonderful. I see a future travel buddy!!!

No comments: