Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mary Kay, Baseball, Swimming, and ORDERS!!!

Frist, Mary Kay in El Paso for the MK Career Confrence:



Second, Baseball with my Mom, Lil Sis, and Mister:








(oh yea and a few Easter Decorations I have put up more to come)



Third, Swimming!! Being back home with Mister and my girls my pool is open so we have been swimming all week long!! Whoop Whoop!!
















And now...

For our Orders...

Wednesday one of Mister's Marines texted him to let him know he had orders.
He and the rest of the class is going tomorrow to pick them up!
But...word on the street is that we got Camp Pendelton, California!!!!
Not exactly my cup of tea, but will do! It was a full glass of Tea for Mister! I'll have sunshine and I've found a nice nursing school there so it will do!
Now the fun begins!! House hunting! I wish I could fly my happy behind out there and do a little searching in person instead of over the internet.
Wish Us luck!! And when I get a confirmed answer as to where the next location is I will update! But as of now the Bird is the Word...bhaha

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

It's great that you have a good idea of where y'all are going so that you can research it, and it's super-awesome that you found a nursing school to go to!!

Good luck with the house hunt. It's hard to do it online, but you can do it! It's nice getting caught up on what's going on with you two.

La Chinita said...

Wow lady you guys are keeping busy! I miss you guys and it's great seeing you and Carrie and everyone still hanging out! Camp Pendleton! Woo Hoo! You might just have some company in a about a year (wink, wink). I've been watching Make it or Break it and it isn't the same without you...