Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ryleigh's Birthday Shoot!

Our Little Fire Cracker Turns ONE!!!

We went down to Austin the weekend before her Birthday because I had a photo shoot. Luckily for me we passed several fields of Blue Bonnets. Of course I stopped to take those pictures!!


Her nursery theme if you don't remember was pink and gray chevron and elephants. I am obsessed with elephants!


Her Birthday outfit was made by a dear friend who I grew up playing softball with. 


She made the perfect outfit. This is just part of it. This outfit flips inside out and the inside of it is pink polka dots with her all three of her initials. 


She loved being in the flowers!!


Luckily there were no snakes!! 


This out fit I put together from scraps. The bow and the bloomers came from my friend who made her outfit. 


The leg warmers came from a website.


As well as the shoes from another website. 



Don't you just want to pinch that booty!!


She liked hanging out in the basket.


I let her do what she wanted to do with her shoot and I just shot the pics. ;-)



She is such a little ham!


I sometimes wonder how I got so blessed!


Her first time getting cake. She wasn't so sure about it.


After a little taste she decided it was pretty yummy!


She then decided to stick her foot in it.






So yummy. She went way down to grab a bit to eat of the cake. ;-)


When she was done eating she decided she wanted to sit on the cake. lol


Sit on the cake and eat it. Look mom I can do both lol.






No comments: