Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm back...

Wow April was the last time I had posted. I knew it had been a while, but I didn't think it had been two months!!
UPDATE:
We have PCSd back to California. But this time we are down South instead of up North. Its warmer here. Actually I have been burning up! Its not the triple digits I keep hearing about back home in Texas, but it is pretty hot here! The ocean breeze is super awesome and the beaches are so nice! We met up this past Sunday with two other Marines from Home and went to the beach! We played in the ocean waves and got to talk.
We are now in a 1 bedroom, 1 and a half bath. Ha. But it is actually alot nicer then I thought it was going to be. We are also saving money living here which is also a plus!! My kitchen is the larges kitchen I have had out of all 3 places we have lived in.
I've got to run to make Tacos for Tuesday for Mister!! I have a few blog posts on my mind...

3 comments:

La Chinita said...

Glad to see you're back! We've missed you. I think we might eventually end up down "South" where you are :) Hope to see you soon! Cheers, Christie

Fresh Garden said...

Welcome back! Yay! :)
A few blog posts on your mind! Cool! I'll be back! :D

P.S. You're a great blogger.

Kimberly said...

Glad you're back! Can't wait to catch up on everything going on with y'all!!