Tuesday, July 12, 2011

iPhone 4! And just another blog post!

So the first thing on the title is iPhone 4. But this is for all iPhone users. I want to know what apps you guys like? What are fun games you play? What are awesome photography apps you like?? What are just some of your favorite apps??
So the last month and a half I was in Texas a good friend of mine and another Marine wife posted pictures on her facebook of hair bows she made. We got together about a week later and she taught me how to make them. Can I just say that I love love love hair bows!! I've made a few and I've sold a few. They are so much fun to make!! I also have worn a few. For instence I wore my USA red, white, and blue bow this past Independce Day! We went to Knotts Berry Farm and after every ride we got off of someone asked where I got my bow. As I told them that I made it they were in shock and they loved it. Well of course because it was totally cute!!!


Pink and animal print my fave!
Red, White, And Blue!!
This is the USA one that I wore!
Purple and animal print!

Those are just a few of my favorites that I have made!!

This seems to be my new favorite hobby!! I still am a scrapbooking maniac, and I still love to take pictures, but now I also love to make bows!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Kinney said...

Your bows are just so cute!

Seek First said...

These are too cute!

I have a fun giveaway going on for a
$10 credit to my etsy shop. You should come by and enter!
http://samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com/2011/08/something-lovely-in-crazy.html