Saturday, March 29, 2014

Baby Girl's Nursery Part 2

Before I do the birth story post I should show you the rest of baby's room.
 
 
Because I'm a perfectionist and so is my dad I called him to come put the baby's name on the wall for us.




 
I love the tape measure. Also E was working crazy hours and was always at school so it was either I do them and possibly hurt myself or call dad. Always call dad haha

 
Then just before baby got here my best friend Meg took the letters back with her to paint them for me as a gift.

 
I love them and I think she did a fantastic job. E put them back up for me.
 
 
Baby's dresser with her bow holder her Auntie Bea made.

 
This cute little stand was a perfect thing my grandmother found. I love the baskets.

 
That picture of E and I was for a Pro Life even for our church. Super awesome they gave us the picture.

 
All of her stuffed animals along with her ABC wall.

 
Her crib with one of my favorite blankets that was specially made for us.


Brighter picture of her name in letters. Oh yes her name is Ryleigh Sloane
 


 
I had to add a touch of just her and I. ;-)

 
I think we are set on stuffed animals. What do you think?

 
And a close up on her ABC wall. My God-sister made these for us. I thought it was a super idea.

No comments: