Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pregnancy Week 12 through Week 14

I finally made my first goal of hitting 12 weeks. (Through this pregnancy I set goals for myself and I've hit each one thus far (today I'm 28 weeks and 5 days as I type this post)). 
I still had awful morning sickness. I was unable to keep anything down except a double cheese burger from McDonalds. If you know me then you know that I hate McDonalds so for that to be the only thing I not only wanted but the only thing that would stay down frustrated me to no end.



I was mostly bloated, but wearing jeans really irritated my belly. I started using a hair tie around my buttons, and then I finally got a belly band thing that was amazing!! 

13 Weeks I was finally nearing the end of the first trimester. I was starting to get less and less sick. I was still always tired but I was able to keep other foods down better. I still craved McDonalds, and I wanted Orange juice all the time. I had a drunken summer in 2008 were all I drank was screwdrivers and so to this day I cannot stand the taste of OJ. But baby wanted it, so baby got it. 


I was starting to show a little bit more. It mostly just looked like I was fat unless you knew me and knew I was pregnant lol. 





 14 Weeks came and I was really excited. E and I were going to get a 3D sono to find out baby's gender early for my friends who wanted to through me a baby shower before we moved from CA to TX. 
I was definitely showing more. My morning sickness was finally gone. I had more energy than the first few weeks. My nose was very sensitive to smell though. I couldn't stand the smell of dirty dishes, or the smell of dish water for that matter. The stink of the dogs made me sick to my stomach. 
I was really really enjoying that belly band thing also!! 



Here is Peanut Banegas in 3D!! Baby acted like daddy and didn't cooperate at the beginning. Had the legs crossed so we looked at the face for a bit. 


We found out we were having a daughter!! I was shocked. I had thought for sure she was a he!! I hadn't even thought of baby girl names. 
Her daddy realized then that he was in trouble. 

At the end of the sono she started to cover her face. She was over the sono and wanted us to leave her alone. 

I of course teared up when we saw her! I do every sono we have! It's just so amazing to see that I have a baby inside my belly, FINALLY! 

We've waited a long time for her and I'm so over joyed with her!!

No comments: