Thursday, February 5, 2015

Project 365, Week 2

Week 2 of my Project 365!! It was a great week. I did however catch a stomach Bug Tuesday and Wednesday. I missed a day but there are two pictures for a day next week that make up for it ha!
 
 
 
January 27th: Ryleigh playing with the Kitty Abby
 
 
 
January28th: Laundry that needed to be folded that Ryleigh got into and tried to help ha!
 

 
 
January 29th: The Kitty on Ryleigh's toy ready for a ride, and Ryleigh pushing it.

 
 
January 30th: Dinner, Pork Tenderloin with Poe Poe's Carolina sauce.
 
 
 
January 31st: My not so Little cousin Ross had a Varsity
 basketball game that we were finally able to go to. He lives in NM. He is one heck of a player!! I also got to use my big lens for this game and that was really cool!
 
 
 
February 1st: My sleeping beauty!! She had a long adventures weekend and she couldn't wait to be back in her own crib.
 



I know I know I'm obsessed with my kid. But can you blame me? Ha
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

No comments: