Thursday, January 29, 2015

1st Project 365

In the past I've seen many do a project 365, and I've done many monthly photo challenges. I was determined this year to do my very first Project 365!
 
I was late and missed January 1st. But with my birthday on January 20th I figured that day was just as good of a day to start! So we have!
 
Here is my first week of Project 365:
 
January 20th:
Best birthday gift ever! Getting to spend it with this little blessing.

January 21st:
She is in her big girl pjs and sleeping in moms bed so peacefully.

January 22nd:
She looks so big in her crib. She is so long. :-(

January 23rd:
Ryleigh's second snow day. Unfortunately I had to work, but we got to sleep in because I didn't have to go in until 10am.

January 24th:
All the grandbabies in gramma's bed on Saturday morning.

January 25th:
Her size 2 chucks finally fit. And she looks like such a big girl. :-(

January 26th:
Sleepy baby snuggling her glow sea horse.
 
 
I know just about every single one of these were of my little girl. But I can't help it. I love taking pictures of her. ;-)


No comments: