Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thank yous and new update...

First off I want to Thank you awesome and kind ladies for reading my blog and commenting! Y'all are awesome!!
Second Grandma has been walking all day today! She will get up and do a few laps around the living room, and then she walked all the way back to her bedroom to the rest room and back! Of course she has the assistance of her walker, but she is doing fantastic!
This side of the familiy is very strong so I hope that I have inhereted this side of the family for that reason. My mom dad's side of the family hasn't been healthy with old age, and pass at earlier ages then my mom moms side of the family! I don't know what my sperm donors side of the family is like and I hope there isn't anything bad and I hope I don't have those jeans haha.
I do miss Eric of course, but I am still loving it here! I haven't been out of the house much and so I'm starting to get a little antsy! I feel like the walls are closing in on me! haha
I saw last night that the CMA's are the night of the our ball! Booo I'm a little sad about that haha
Yesterday (or the day before) I watched the Ellen show and Taylor Swift was on. I love her! Well after she talked to her and after she preformed they brought this Navy wife out and she was an emotional wreck (I would be too hahaha) She had said that she walked down the isle to Taylor's song "Love Song" (one of my favs) and then a month later he husband left for a deployment (I think on a ship I don't really understand the Navy) well then Taylor comes out gives her a hug, holds her hand, gives her a signed guitar! ooo I was super jealous, and super happy for her! I was also crying b/c I'm an emotional wreck all the time and a big o'le sap!
What do you think about these elections. I ddin't vote b/c I'm registared back home in Texas and I didn't know how to figure out a way to vote. But I can bet you that when its time to vote for our President that I will be figuring out that way or I will be flying home to vote!

No comments: