Monday, November 1, 2010

Its November 1st!

10 Months ago. Wow its already been 10 months of marriage...I can def. say those months went by super super fast! We have two months to go and we hit our 1st year!
I'm enjoying my time here I really am! Today I went with my great-aunt Sandy to Target and then to the grocery store to pick up a few items. She and grandma argued about me driving her van or not. Grandma says that "in-experinced" drivers aren't allowed to drive. Well Aunt Sandy logged on to statefarm to see what "in-experinced" drivers meant and its anyone who has been driving for less then 3 years! Well I've been driving for 4 going on 5 in January (that isn't including the year driving with my mom or dad next to me with my permit! So Aunt Sandy won and grandma agreed that I can drive to the grocery store and the post office lol. (those are the only places I know how to get to and back from haha)
I kinda know how to get to Target, but I'm not home, so there isn't really anything I need to buy hahaha.
I've been watching a ton of tv here! And totally just vegging out! I hope that I can fit into any of the dresses I have at home for the ball haha. If not I don't know what I'm going to do!
Grandma has been doing a ton better! Today she stayed out of the bed room all day! Not once did she go back to bed! I'm super proud of her! I knew she would get there b/c she is super strong! This side of the family is healthy and strong. She turns 88 on November 8th (the day I leave) But she def. doesn't look 88! The fall was caused by her dang dog! He is jsut super hyper and pulled her out the door that morning! BLAH!!
Tomorrow we go to the doctor!! YAY

No comments: