Monday, April 21, 2014

Ryleigh's First Easter

Ryleigh's due date was originally April 20, 2014, which was also Easter!

Though since we were induced a week early Ryleigh was here for Easter at just a week old.

We did venture out Saturday to see if we could see the Easter Bunny. But unfortunately he never made his appearance and I was very sad that we never got a picture of Ryleigh with the Easter Bunny.

Fortunately, we drove by one of the local shops and they had these huge Easter Bunny stuffed animals in the window. My friend suggested we stop and ask to take Ry's picture with that!

The shop owner was over joyed and amazingly sweet to this overwhelmed and sad new mommy! ha

Here are some pictures:



Ryleigh was a perfect sleeping newborn while I snapped this pictures. 

After we did this little fun shoot we went to visit some friends who had baby bunnies and baby ducklings. Ryleigh had just nursed and had a diaper change so she was back asleep. I took the opportunity to take more pictures:



This yellow duckling actually ran across Ryleigh's belly and she continued to sleep right on through!

On Sunday we went to my parent's house to celebrate Easter. My mom got all three grandbabies an Easter basket and filled them with goodies. My mom went outside and "hid" some plastic eggs for my nephew to hunt. My niece is only 6 months so she is too tiny to hunt and Ryleigh well, is wayyyy too tiny haha. Here are some pictures: 










I think overall Ryleigh and her cousins had a wonderful Easter!! 








No comments: