Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Baby Girl's Nursery Part 1

The house that E and I rented was the house that my mom and I lived in when I was an itty bitty baby, and then when I was in 3rd grade through 6th grade my family lived in it again. The landlord is a wonderful lady by the name of Olive. She is like a second grandmother to me.
 
The house is very old and over the past few years and many other renters after my family and before my new little family has been through lots of damage and just not taken care of.
 
The first few pictures are of the floor. Its old wood flooring that has been painted over, carpeted over, carpet was ripped out, repainted over and just not taken care of.
It was ugly!!
 

You can see in this picture E has started to sand it down.
 

 



Once E spent a week sanding the floors down (he did babys room and the spare bedroom) He bought stain and he fixed them right up. It looks amazing!!


 
 
Ryleigh's dresser was given to us by a friend. It didn't match her crib at all and I needed to sand it down and then paint it to match.

 
I also bought new handles and it looked fantastic!! I was impressed with myself.

 
We also bought one of those cube things from target for her room for her toys and books. I got to put that together. Thanks to E for the pics haha!!






 
E was getting ready to move it and I decided to sneak a few pictures hahaha


 

No comments: