Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Funday; 4 Mile Hike

I've been itching to go on a hike for a while now. I was able to talk one of my friends Janae into going on one today. I was very excited about it and when I woke up it was windy out so I was worried we weren't going to be able to go. But after a phone call and checking the weather we decided to go.

We headed up to the Davis Mountains State Park a few miles north of Fort Davis, Texas. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shinning and the wind wasn't real bad. Janae let me pick the hiking trail and I picked a hike I felt wasn't too easy (so I don't bore poor Nae), and not too hard to put me into labor haha.





Of course as soon as we start the hike it doesn't take long for me to fall short of breath. LOL. Oh well pregnancy problems haha.





It was up a mountain and then back down a mountain. We got to see beautiful views of the Davis Mountains and some of West Texas. It was absolutely breath taking. (thats why I was short of breath haha)





I really enjoyed myself. The company and girl talk was perfect for a Sunday. Just what I needed.





Just a few pictures from the hike. Of course there are zero of myself because I carry the camera and I hardly ever let someone take a photo of me. But when I got home today I was bummed I didn't take a photo with Janae, and have her take just one of me with a pretty view behind me. Haha. I need to get better about asking for that. I'm sure we will got on another hike!! I enjoyed it too much not to.







I'm going to say real quick I am 26 weeks pregnant. I am going to catch up with the weekly posts but I wanted to take a break from that and post about this fun day I had. I mention I'm 26 weeks because at week 22 I was finally cleared from week 7's scare. It was great to finally be able to do something I enjoy.

No comments: