Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pregnancy Week 21 through Week 25

Week 21 went by so fast. I didn't feel any different. But I was just anxious to find out about baby's heart and the golf ball.
 
 
 Week 22:
 

 
Baby is the size of a Papaya. She moves so much. The only symptoms I have are swollen feet and hands, mostly from all the sodium. I'm always hungry and I'm over emotional.
 
Week 23:
 
 
Baby is the size of a grapefruit. She moves all the time and sleeps when I sleep unless I don't feel her. Only my feet and hands are swollen by the end of the day. I crave milk. That is all I want. Chocolate milk, regular milk, cereal milk, just milk. I'm doing better as far as my water intake.


Week 24:
 



 
Baby is the size of a cantaloupe. Pregnancy symptoms I have this week are leg cramps, tiredness, and swollen feet and hands. Baby girl is still nameless. This was also my last pregnancy picture for 2013.
 
 
Week 25: 

 
Baby is the size of a cauliflower. She has slept a bunch this week and worried me a bit. But she is still there and still good to go. ;-)
 
 
 
 
 
(I am still catching up. I know these are from December 2013-April 2014, and we are now at the new year of 2-15. I logged all of this in my pregnancy book as well as on instagram.)

No comments: