Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Third Trip to Grandma's House We Go

Like I mentioned last year here we visit Grandma Casper every Summer.

This year's visit we were missing many more family members than the first Summer Ryleigh went. Only my parents Ryleigh and myself were able to visit this Summer.

But that is okay we still had a total blast.

Of course my little travel buddy is still perfect on the road.

And really enjoyed spending time with her Great-Great Grandma.

Here are some pictures from this year's trip!!
The fashonista goes nowhere without her purse

Gamma and Ryleigh enjoying the view

Feeding the ducks

Her first pedicure

Now mommy's turn

Happy Fourth of July from this Fire Cracker

We also went back to the Cradle of Forestry like in 2014






Ryleigh and I on the train like in 2014


Almost finished with the walking and we ended up rained on. We got soaked.

And here is Ryleigh and Great Great Grandma Casper two years later!

No comments: