Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Beginner At This

So I'm completely new to this but I'm gonna give this a shot. Just a little information as of today. I turned the big 20 today! Its been a fantastic day!! Eric called and said we are on for our move for the weekend of the 12th of February. YAY I'm finally going to be with my husband!! I got the penske truck rented and I have started packing. I also planned out our route for our two day trip to Monterey, California! We have it planned so we leave early Friday the 12th and we will stop in Tuscon AZ. The next morning we will finish our drive. We will unpack the truck Sunday. Monday we will go to Santa Cruz to the boardwalk and enjoy the last day with my mom and dad. Eric has this Monday off for Presidents day! Tuesday I will drive mom and dad to San Jose to catch their flight. (This is the plan I have in my head. We will see come the 12th.) ;-)


I have plenty mixed emotions about this new chapter. I know this is going to be very hard for me to adjust to. Yes I will finally be with my husband, but I will be so far away from my family. I've never been so far away from them. This will take some getting use to. So for now as much time as I can I will spend with my family. My last day of work will be February 3rd and I will have a little over a week to spend everyday with them.

So as for now...I get to start packing up my room and making sure we have everything ready for our move! The dogs will be going as well Allie and Lillie! Eric said I couldn't come unless I had Allie with me and well he doesn't get Allie with out Lillie! So in my little car the whole 20 hour drive it will be me and the dogs. (Allie is a HUGE Great Dane) I'll def. be going to the vets to see about getting some sort of a sleeping pill for them for the trip.

I suppose that is all for today and for my beginning post!! Lets see if this new thing will work!! ;-)

No comments: