Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fast Fridays

I kinda don't like my Fridays. Esp. this Friday. I know its my fault, but I lounged around until about 2 today and before I knew it it was already 10. OMG time is certainly flying by. I spent the morning in my pjs just talking with my Meme Sally all day. My time with her is precious. She told me today that the morning I leave she isn't gonna be there to say bye. Funny thing is she is dead serious. She said she doesn't want to cry, so I said well you're gonna because I'm gonna leave a long sad sappy note for you haha. After I finally decided to get dressed and ready I headed on to Letty's house to wish her 15 year old daughter a Happy Birthday and give her a card with a Mary Kay coupon. Haha corny I know but I gotta push it some how. ;-) Took Nana and her friend to cheer practice for Letty and then went back and watched some Greys. I lost track of time and 5 after 6pm I headed to a birthday party for Jovannie's 6yr old daughter. Now that party was a blast haha and some AMAZING Birth Control. ;-) After the party I went and layed in my mommas bed with her and we watched "Say Yes to the Dress." Now those girls on that show are silly and spoiled. I ordered my dress online and it came from China haha. But boy oh boy did I look Beautiful and soo did the dress. I'm spreading me as thin as possible to make sure I spend enough time with my loved ones before I leave. Its getting hard because I don't think I'm spending enough time with certain people. I don't know what to do. :-(

HELP HELP HELP ME figure out how to do that better!!!

No comments: