Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm here...

So I'm finally here! I'm here in NC, and I am loving life! (not that I don't already) But I feel at home. I lived here my first two years of life with my mom. We lived with my grandma (who fell) and my grandpa. After that we traveled here every Summer! My grandpa past away in 2006 from a brain bleed. Summer 2007 was the last time I was here so it has been a while! I'm super glad I came! My grandma is doing well. We have "visiting angels" here who are helping her get out of bed and go to the bathroom. But she has gotten alot of strength back! Tuesday we go to the doctors and get a cast on the foot! YAY! Then hopefully she will be able to walk on her foot.
When we normally come here we usually do things outside of the home like go to the beach, or to the lake, to see places and such. But this trip I'm just mainly here to spend time with her and help her around the house! Which for me has been super nice! This time difference kinda kicked my butt but not as bad as I thought it would. I guess that is all I have for now...

No comments: