Saturday, January 7, 2012

New camera?!

I don't think I have mentioned, but I got a new Camera for Christmas. So its not a Rebel, but its a tad better than my old 5 year old camera! ;-) I love my new camera. I haven't yet had a chance to actually try to concentrate while taking pictures I just kinda take them. But I do plan on practicing and concentrating real soon.
Yesterday I went to the beach with my dear friend and my boys. Yes I said my boys. Well Callan is my baby at least! Em and I butt heads alot and baby Beckett cries everytime I hold him so we aren't friends yet ha!
I took my camera even though I didn't think I would have a chance to actually use it. Between running after Callan from jumping in the baby waves to collecting Big Shells for my collection I was surprised I was able to take a few pictures.

Here is one I took and then today I decided to get on Picasa to edit it a little bit and see if I could see my babys face.



You can see how dark it is. It was almost time for the sun to go down so I think that had a little to do with it, but I also wasn't looking in the camera when I took it haha!


I just played around with the colors for a little bit until I could see Callans face and I was in love with this! Hope y'all like it!

I was told again this week I was crazy for enjoying the water. They think the water on this coast is so cold but I think its refreshing. ;-) So did Callan! ha

I will have to run upstairs and get the box of the camera to tell what kind it is if any of y'all care to know because I don't know off the top of my head.

2 comments:

jessica said...

Gorgeous photos! I love what you can do with pictures these days! It's amazing!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com

La Chinita said...

Love what you did to lighten that photo! Very creative missy. Also, it was so great to see you :) See you again soon before you know it!