Thursday, January 5, 2012

Just some funny little updates

We are back home from Christmas vacation and pretty much settled into our new home.
I don't know if I mentioned but we did move again to a new house but in the same place.
Its a 2 bedroom, 1 and 1/2 bath, 1 car garage. Its beautiful and I'm happy.
Most def. the best house I've had since we've joined the Marine Crops.
We have both dogs here again.
They have had a few fights but they are getting better. I just have to "yell" at them and they get over it.
I have began my work out schedule. And so far I'm really enjoying it.
I'm going to be fully concentrating on my school work this month because my semester ends on the 31st. So that means my social life will be put on hold.
Yesterday morning I did my morning work out and when I got home took down the barrier that keeps Allie in the kitchen. (Lillie has her own room when we are both away) I ran upstairs to take my shower. When I came back down I found my Lucky Charms box torn to pieces and my Lucky Charms all over my LIVING ROOM FLOOR. Momma was not happy!!
Allie had managed to open the pantry door and get the box of cereal. Funny thing though, she didn't eat them she just scattered them all over the floor! Ha
Yesterday afternoon I attempted to take both dogs out at the same time. If you don't remember Allie is a 4 year old GREAT DANE and Lillie is a 3 year old mix of walker hound and possibly pointer. Needless to say that didn't work out to well. Allie kept trying to tangle me up and I was starting to panic, worried that I was going to fall and the dogs were going to run.
There isn't a day in this house with these dogs that isn't an adventure!
Today Allie has a VET appt. at 1 and I'm so not looking forward to that! Please pray for us ha!



No comments: