Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Recap without pictures.

My snappy happy fingers don't seem to be real snappy happy lately. I have been slacking on the taking pictures.
We didn't do much this weekend anyway that would have involved me to take pictures.
Saturday I went to a 5 year olds birthday party and met a few new people.
When meeting these people I figured out that you could totally figure out someones character on how they parent. I know I'm not a parent but being around many and seeing the different types I think that when I do become a mom I'll rock everyones world. (I'll do a post on how I figure the character of moms sometime this week)
After the party Mister and I went to Best Buy to price a new computer and washer/dryer set.
We then went to Toys R Us and bought a new board game to play. We had game night with a few friends and it was a total blast!
Sunday we went downtown and walked the main streets and the beach for a little bit. We then got his favorite pizza and he chowed down on that. ha!
My new term starts on Wednesday I thought it started today but I guess I was wrong. Ooops! Oh well I need to get a new notebook anyway.
I have edited some pictures of our puppies that I will share this week as well.
Happy Monday all!

No comments: