Friday, January 27, 2012

Update:

I know I went MIA again.
My semester ends on the 31st so I needed to buckle down and complete two more classes. Which I successfully did. One was History and I had my final test a day before my birthday. I didn't do well on the practice tests so I was really worried I wasn't going to do well on the real test. When my test score came back with a 95% I about had a heart attack. I love History but I sure do like to question it and as why is it that way or this way. Why don't we do it this way or that way. For 3 weeks I drove Mister insane with how much I would ask. My mentor emailed me the next day and was shocked with my scores as well. She even said that its very rare for students to get such a great score on this test. Asked me if I wanted to be a student mentor and I about died laughing. Ha me help other students? I think not!
My other test I just passed it. It was nothing special but it was a hard test and I'm glad I'm through with it.
My 22nd birthday was on Jan. 20th. A good friend took me out to lunch the day before to my favorite restraunt ever, Olive Garden. I love their soups, salads, and breadsticks deal!! And then she got me my favorite dessert rassberry cheesecake and had the crew sing happy birthday to me. Totally embarrassing. lol. For my birthday this same friend made me lunch, rented some awesome movies from the RedBox (the best thing ever since sliced bread) and also got me a cake. After the movies and before I left she got me a present and it was a brand new knife set. And they are an awesome set if I may say so! I love them, but I'm totally afraid to use them. For dinner Misters friend and his girlfriend (who are now my friends) were so nice and made me a yummy birthday dinner. I was very shocked at how wonderful they are. I have only known his girlfriend for a few days and she went all out. I felt very loved!!
The past few weekends we have pretty much been glued to our sofas for the NFL playoffs. And after the Giants win last week I have one happy husband because they are going to the Super Bowl. Unfortunatly we just found out yesterday that Mister has Duty on Super Bowl Sunday so he is now sad. I suppose I can just DVR it and not watch it and wait for him to watch it the next day! 
As far as the house goes I am completely unpacked. I don't have a single box left in the house. I still have a few wall art that needs to be hung up and my office isn't organized yet. But with time I will get those complete.
I thinks thats a good update for now. I have to run to get some grocerys and then today is bathroom cleaning day. I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and will have a great weekend. ;-)

No comments: