Sunday, February 19, 2012

First week of work

So I think I survived my first week of work. I'm not going to lie, it was a stressful week. I worked everyday, a few hours each day. Yesterday though was the longest day I worked. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I just watched, trained, bussed tables, and helped out where I could. Thursday we were really busy so I ended up taking to go orders and had my first table. Friday I worked for a few hours and worked only the bar and to go orders. Yesterday I had a few tables, the bar, and to go orders. I sorta have the hang of it but I don't think I could do it all by myself.
Total tips between Thursday and yesterday I made 150. Which really really shocked me. I will be putting that in a jar for a little "fun" money for Mister and I.

Mister has duty today so I'm home alone with the doggies. I guess I'm sorta glad because I can finally catch up on house work that I've missed because of work and homework. He tried to do some laundry the other day and I stopped him because I don't want him touching my new washing machine and dryer lol. I don't think he really knows what to do with me working and being gone when he comes home. haha.

The pups have a vet appointment on Wednesday. Not really excited about that because I have to take them both at the same time haha! Lillie is getting her chip and a shot and Allie is getting a shot.

I have to run now beacuse Mister has asked for some dinner haha. ;-) Hope everyone has had a great weekend and will have a great week.


No comments: