Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another fantastic weekend!!

Well and update on my weekend. ;-)

So Friday after work I picked up Jamie, Jessica and Emerson. We met Brittany, Elias, Kirsten and Emma at Papa Chanos for lunch!! YUMMO!!!
After our lunch we headed to Salinas for some fun Shopping!!! And It was really fun!! We hit up the mall and then we hit up and did damage to Michaels. ;-)

After we got home I picked up Brittany and we went to Kirstens for a girls night in with Sarah and Courtney. I love all of these girls who made my week fantastic.

Saturday the Mister and I headed out to town. We had a nice lunch at California Pizza Kitchen and then headed to the show. We watched "the Expendables" it was a really good movie. I loved it.

After we hit Target for some house work shopping and then headed home. Mister cleaned out my car and I rearranged the bedroom. I think we have a ton more room like this then we did before.

This fantastic morning I got up and ready for my nursery duty. I didn't have any babies today so I sat in their service. I'm Catholic and this isn't a Catholic church, but it was a nice service.
After Kirsten and I went out for Breakfast yummy. Then we picked up her laundry and headed back to my house. We started her laundry and headed to Target to pick up a few items. I got us some socks...we both manage to not have any haha.
After Target we went to Beverlys. I got some cloth to make me a blanket and she got me some letters for Emma and some paint and stuff that I get to make for her room. ;-) (Emma is the baby girl that I get to start staying home with. I'm the nanny. And now getting so close to being like an aunt. ;-))
We came home and switched around the laundry then headed off to the commissary for our grocerys. I always get so stressed when I go and I have yet to figure it out as to why I do.
When I got home I put away the grocerys and then sat down to watch tv. I wanted to watch "Up" while Mister makes me dinner. (I haven't a clue why he wants to make dinner, but I'm quite excited he makes some good food) As I'm sitting here trying to find up on the Wii Netflix Eric comes in to the living room from the bedroom with pink flowers and the movie "Up" we have been looking for it everywhere. haha. And he finally bought it for me. ;-) YAY!!!

I hope you all have been having a great weekend. Its time to eat a yummy dinner. Have a fantastic week all!!

No comments: