Sunday, August 8, 2010

This fantastic Sunday

This morning I got up and off to a great start! I got ready and headed into town to help at a friends church (We are Catholic, but my friend isn't so thats why I was at her church) to do the nursery. I loved it!! I only had two little boys today. TWINS!! Very cute I might add! After that service was over I held Emma for a little bit and then I headed off to my "church" haha for mass! It was a great service and I really enjoyed finally going.
When I got home I found Mister already working on the back yard. Our yard has been destroyed and needed some attention. So we finally gave it the attention. We left the girls (dogs)  inside while we worked outside. We weeded, and then we racked everything up. I filled in all the wholes the girls have dug, and I swiped off all the dirt on the walk way and on the little itty bitty patio we have haha. Then I brought the water hose and the sprinkler over to the back yard and ran it all over the yard. I SOAKED the yard haha. Hopefully we can get it back to looking like we had it before! ;-)
After we came inside and I cleaned the floors and the guess bedroom. I finished laundry and put it all away. I cleaned Lillies kennel and rearranged that room. Then I also cleaned out the girls (dogs) toy box (yes they have a toy box) and I threw away a bunch of the destroyed toys haha. All that is left is to make dinner and watch Army Wives! ;-)
All in All this Sunday has been a GREAT DAY!! I have to say I am a pretty happy wife.  

I'm not ready to go into work tomorrow. I have to keep telling myself only 2 more weeks but ugh I'm so ready for two weeks to be over! haha. I hope everyone has a GREAT week!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sounds like the perfect Sunday to me! MM and I love to spend all day out in the yard. I hope your last two weeks of work go quickly!

Unknown said...

It sounds like a fabulous and productive weekend!!