Sunday, August 22, 2010

What we have been up too.

So lets see...Monday was just an ordinary day at Macy's all day long...blah.
Tuesday I worked half a day and Chelsea, Kirsten, Emma and myself headed to Gilroy Outlet malls after lunch with Brittany and Elias. We had a ton of fun and I got a cute outfit for my nephew Braden and a shirt for each of my other two nephews Derek and Jason.
Wednesday I worked a full day, but the lovely ladies came and ate lunch with me at Chipolte.
Thursday I was off and I enjoyed myself with the Ladies at Jamies. I helped her paint the letters for her unborn son's room.
Friday I worked half a day. It was my last day and the manager wanted me to work all day long, but she was really really really rude and I just walked right out of there at 1030 and never went back lol. I came home and got to work on my Wedding scrapbook that I had started the night before. ;-)
Saturday the girls came over and we spray painted Courtney's wedding flowers and just hung out. After that Eric and I headed to the DMC for dinner at La La Grill. I had a yummy roasted stuffed with wild mushrooms chicken. Best thing ever. Before the girls came over I "Marine" cleaned my house. I like totally turned it upside down and it looks great!! ;-)
Today (Sunday) I got up and headed to church for the nursery duty. Today I had 4 babies. Wow since last week I only had 0 lol. I also had a little helper who was 8 yrs old and her name was Samantha. She reminded me alot of me lol. Scary. After church I came home and got back to work on my wedding scrapbook. I started it Thursday did a few pages, did a few more Friday, a few more Saturday morning and evening, and then I did the last 5 pages today. It is complete and looks great. After I finished that I did the last 3 loads of laundry and took a nap. I'm waiting for the last load to dry and then I'm heading back to bed. I didn't make dinner tonight, Mister said he wasn't hungry. But I caught him making two sandwiches with my homemade bread that I made yesterday. (That was 2 lbs, and now there is prolly 2 slices left lol)

Starting Thursday I start staying home as Emma's nanny!! I'm very excited. On the first I stop drinking all Cokes, (I might even do all caffeine) candy, and I'm going to try to not do junk food. I have done this before. I did it for 2 years (well the no caffeine part) and I really loved how I felt. I just don't know how I'm going to do now?? lol Wish me luck luck luck.

So I have a dress, a little black dress, for the Marine Corps Ball. Its cute and very classy. I still need shoes and some piece of jewelry. I will also make an apt. to get my hair did up at the same place I did last year. I really really liked the lady. I'm quiet excited for this years ball. ;-)

My flowers that my husband bought me last week with the movie Up are still alive. I've also watched the movie 3 times this week haha. ;-) Today he bought me Toy Story 1. Next month I'm going to try to get Toy Story 2 and Shrek. I don't know which Shreks I need but I going to get at least one of the 3 that are already out on dvd. I also need to get Alice in Wonderland before it leaves Target to. (I am collecting all the Disney movies for my babies some day) I have alot to get lol. But I don't think I need them for the next year and a half I think. lol...

I also made my first blanket this week. I made it Wednesday. Its just the simple one where you get two of the same size fabric and you cut the inlets and then you tie them...I only got a yard of each fabric. I did one side green cammies, and the other just a brown. Its soft soft soft fabric and Mister loves it. But its two small for us to cover our body. I wrap it around my feet and legs at night, but I call it my first baby blanket lol. (for a boy of course)

Wednesday I also painted Emma's name. I bout the letters in wood at Micheals and I painted them light purple, pink, yellow, and blue. I did polka dots also they are really really cute. I can't wait to be able to do that for my own baby.

Kirsten also showed me how to sew. I'm really excited about that and I'm getting ideas for Christmas already lol. ;-)
Well I guess that is good enough for today. My laundry is finished, and I'm ready for bed. ;-)

No comments: