Thursday, August 12, 2010

Whats up my sleeve

So once again I have been MIA, I feel like if I just sit down and blog about my day I will bore you all. Then I got to thinking, well...I don't blog for them I blog for myself. I blog to be able to come back in a few years and reread some of this stuff and remember. So I think I am going to work on it for myself. ;-)

So if you haven't noticed besides the fact that I start most sentences with "so" that I also use a ton of these ";-)" I love to smile. haha

This week has been just dragging on, but I kinda want it to. Only because I think the sooner we get to December the sooner Mister graduates, the sooner we are in Texas, the sooner he graduates from there, the sooner we get our Duty station, the sooner comes a deployment. And well I (like any other military wife) doesn't look forward to that day. Now I'm not saying that I didn't know it was gonna come. Of course I did/do. I'm ready for it (well as ready as anyone can be and luckily I have a few years to get more ready for it) My husband joined the Corps because he wanted to do something for his Country. Not because of the money (because trust me when I say I married poor lol that is an inside joke btw) but because he wants his wife to live in a free country he wants his future children to live in a free country.

Monday after work I walked over to a friends to just hang out. We picked up another friend and the three of us and their boys (each have a 1 yr son) headed on down to Target for some "look" shopping. It was fun but short for I had to leave early to pick up Mister from work.

Tuesday and Wednesday I worked all day long both days so not much happened. Last night for dinner I had a bag of Marshmallows. Yes I know how sick lol...but oh they were sooo good.

Today after work I went to Melissa's and Christie was there. Melissa had a bag full of clothes to go threw and try on and have what I wanted. It was funnn!!! After that I headed on to Jamies and they were having their weekly get together. It was nice to meet to other wives, and see some beautiful faces. I love getting some "real" people time. People who talk back to me haha. My dogs don't do that. lol.

Mister and I went to burger king for dinner. I don't know why, but I was craving it. lol I know its terrible food for my body but I had to have a burger lol. Let me just say these burgers are tiny!!!! I don't know if its b/c its burger king or if its California, but I've never had a small burger before. It didn't fill me up (which kinda isn't a surprise being as to how I can eat a ton more then Mister haha) so I had to order large fries and a large coke to go with it.

Tomorrow I only work half a day and then I believe I am having lunch with Kirsten and Emma. Maybe a little bit of shopping and then we are prolly going to head on over to Jamies. Jessica and I have some planning of a baby shower to do. ;-) FUNNNNN I sure do love to do things like that!

I am really really missing my neighbor Marline...my best friend. :-( She is still away back East and its so quiet here at the houses. :-( I hope she comes soon.

Well I'm gonna call it a night. I have to shower and then go to bed. I have one more day to get up and then its the weekend and I can sleep in Saturday. YAY I hope you all are having a fantastic week!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You and I think alike. Even though moving forward is great, I dread what's at the end of the tunnel. Ha ha even if it is so far away :)