Saturday, August 28, 2010

Update on whats going on in our house hold.

So this week was my first week away from Macy's, and may I say I was in love with life! Monday through Wednesday was absolutely amazing. It was sunny all three days. And warmer then the norm. Tuesday was a little bit HOT for us being as to how we are so use to the 56 Normal degree weather. It got up to 86 degrees. I actually sweated a little. I got a little sun burn YAY! ;-)

Thursday I started my nanny duty. I started watching Emma and it so far has been fun. We just hung out at her mommies home on Thursday, but Friday afternoon she and I adventured out and went to Macy's to pick up my last check, to the commissary to get a few items, and then to my house to make a pecan pie for the girls night that evening.
I don't know if I have mentioned before, but when I go to the commissary alone I freak out. I can't do it. I stop breathing and I get very shaky and I start to feel faint. But if I have my Mister with me I do a lot better. I have gone to the commissary once with a friend thinking I would be ok, and I did do a little better, but I still did get a little "sick." I have no clue why I do this. Well when Emma and I went I first couldn't figure out where to put her car seat. I was struggling with it. Finally an older (retired military) walked up and asked if he could help, my response, "Yes, but I don't know how you could help me because I don't know what I am doing" he laughed and pulled the bigger carts out and put her in the big part of the cart. Well that worked and I thanked him and was able to make it through the isle real fast and to the self check out. That is when I really started to feel a little sick. I hurried so I wouldn't faint (b/c I didn't even have my cell on me it was in the car and I don't want people to know me as the girl who faints at the commissary lol.) I always wondered how I would do at the commissary with a child. I had seen of course plenty of moms with 2,3 kids and they seem ok, I wondered if I would be ok with one. Well I guess that is a no. lol. Lesson learned for when we do have our first.

Last night I went on to my girls night at Sgt. White's house. His wife Christina is awesome. So are all the other ladies that were there and I had a blast of course. We had yummy food and yummy pie ;-) and just a fun fun time. When I got home Mister was still awake which is a surprise b/c he is usually asleep on these nights I go out. We headed off to bed with intentions of sleeping in until 0930. Well I slept in until 1130 haha. I got up hit the shower and got ready. We had Mando-Fun-Day on base with the rest of his company. The Junior enlisted played baseball against the NCO's and we lost (I say we, I mean the Junior Enlisted) by a point. The ladies were laughing at me as I Yelled and Cheered on my Mister. He played third base and did an awesome job. My friend Brittany said "He's an All Star" I couldn't agree more with that statement. ;-)

When we got home we laid in bed and watched the last 2 episodes of his "show" and then I fell asleep to take a nap. I woke up at 1830 and got to playing on the computer. I ordered some more pictures and played on facebook for a little bit. I also continued my painting project. Last week I had started my Wedding Scrap Book I finished it last Sunday. I have/had nothing else to do and I needed something creative to do, I needed another project. So I found a box that I decided to paint black and then put a design in red and this box will hold my coupons that I cut or the coupons that my Grandmother sends me. ;-)

I am going to head off to bed now. I'm so tired today and I have no clue why lol. I hope you all have a great Sunday.

No comments: