Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday

So this morning I woke up and got ready for nursery duty. Today I only had the twins. After I held Emma for little bit while her momma got some business taken care of. I made it home to find my Mister already eating breakfast lol. So I got him in the car and we went to the DMC. He got his weekly haircut and then we headed to Costco. We priced a few items and then I got a little something to fill my stomach. We then went to REI and we looked at camping stuff and then went to Target and I bought a box for my scrapbook paper. I'm in love with this box haha.We then came home and I started laundry and I also started to water my yards. I made a pizza for dinner and we watched a little bit of tv. It was a nice and relaxing day here at the Banegas house hold. Tomorrow I go back to watching Emma and I'm ready for some baby time! ;-)

I'm going to log off now and take a warm bath and just relax a little before bed. I hope you all have a great week.

No comments: