Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

This is Sunday's April 4, 2010 picture for the "365 Days of the Banegas's" Its our Easter meal. I would long and hard on this meal and it was a fantastic meal. I'm the new Martha Stewart only 20x better.
Saturday's April 3, 2010 "365 Days of the Banegas's" Allie was helping me color Easter eggs.
And then Friday's April 2, 2010 "365 Days of the Banegas's" I found Allie on Lillie's small bed all rolled up to be on the bed lol. She is a big girl.
This is my Easter Table setting. This is Thursdays April 4, 2010 picture to the "365 Days of the Banegas's" I was so very proud of my table. But now that Easter is over I have redone the table...

Easter weekend was a fun weekend. Saturday we "Spring Cleaned" the house. Haha did I say "we" I meant "I" haha At the end of the day I kinda started the cooking for Saturday. I boiled all my eggs and I made my pecan pie. I also made my first homemade bread and well it is now gone! So I guess it was good (I didn't get to try it)

Sunday Eric and I made it (late but we made it) to 10 am mass. It was a good one and so was the homily. I really got alot out of today's. I always feel just oh so good when I come out of church. Its really a great feeling.

As soon as we got back to the house I threw on my apron and I went to work in the kitchen. Dinner was finally ready a little after two. And we ate some good food. We watched the movie "Brothers" it was a really good movie. Very sad. Kinda scary. After the movie we played a little bit of Wii and then it was time for everyone to go home and Eric to start his homework and reality that tomorrow is Monday was beginning to sink in. :-(

Oh by the by...I did get a call from Macy's I landed a part time job. Super stoked. (Have I mentioned how much I love love love Macy's?? lol)

I have two more loads of laundry to fold and put up so this Easter weekend is coming to an End. I am off to crab a piece of yummy Pecan Pie ;-)

No comments: