Monday, April 12, 2010

A new Recipe...Easy to make...








So first of all I pulled this completely out of my behind lol. I wanted something pizza, but not pizza. So I made up this and I'm gonna call it just "pizza rolls" Its really easy to make and it was mighty good. I was really impressed.

Ok Ok so it wasn't completely out of my behind. I had something kinda similar to this a long while back at "California Pizza Kitchen" It looked alot different, and theirs had more cheese and no sauce. I used the croissant rolls, hunts tomato sauce, pepperoni, and then just plan cheese. It was really good. Mister had two servings. I only had one, but thats because I had a bowl of fruit I really really wanted to eat lol.

As you can tell it is really easy to make. It was a little messy and next time I know what to do a little different. Your welcome to try it and make changes to it. Like I said I pretty much made it up after seeing a food at CPK.

No comments: