Thursday, April 1, 2010

Holy Thursday

So I had this picture for today, but my computer is messing up so I am unable to upload it. I will try again tomorrow. But I will tell you what the picture is. Its a picture of my EASTER TABLE. Yes I said my EASTER TABLE. I bought a cute table cloth that has Easter Eggs on it. I then put up all my zebra print dishes and I pulled out my fancy china (it is springy china if you ask me) and I put it all together for a spring display well an Easter display. Totally Cute. I can't wait to show you!

I think I have finally figured out my sleeping habits. The later I stay up, the earlier I wake up. If I go to sleep before 1 am I will most likely sleep in until about 11. If I stay up past 1 am I am most likely to wake up about 9 am. Totally odd, but whatever. As long as I'm up during the beautiful time of the day I am good. ;-)

So I got the car today after noon. I went to the post office and sent a gift to my MIL. Its a gift from Eric, but you know I have to take care of EVERYTHING lol. ;-) I don't mind let me add! After I went to the post office I made my way to TARGET!! My favorite store ever!! I got the finishing touches to Eric's bathroom. ;-) So Allie is a GREAT DANE, Her cousin lol Scooby Doo is a GREAT DANE as well. So I found 3 puzzles of Scooby Doo and I completed them and glued them. Then I framed them. At Target I got colors of towels, the trash can, the soap dispenser, and the toothbrush holder that match the colors of the mystery van (machine). Well it is all complete, well except hanging of the puzzles. But it looks good!!

Then I went to KOHLS. My second love. The theme in my bathroom is Brown and Blue and SEASHELLS. (or the beach) I have a vase that I have started to collect seashells when I go to the beach. At Kohls I bought two candle stands that look like seahorses and two green candles that smell oh so good!! I bought a few wall hangings that have a picture of a seashell and a cute little quote. I'm so very proud of my cute bathrooms. Our bedroom is complete. The bathrooms are complete. I still need the guest bedroom and the office. The kitchen is so so. and the Dining room is coming along as well. Slowly but surly my house is becoming a home. I think I make a GREAT homemaker. Well I have to I am CEO of the housewives lol...totally jk.

Well Monday when I had met a few new wives at the wife meeting they all went crazy and added me via facebook. As I start to go through their pages, I want to shoot myself. One girl at the end of every status she states "living the Semper Fi life" I was like wth, omg. haha. Now yes I am for supporting my husband and I get a little motivated, but not like that. That is just silly. Just silly.

Well that was my day. It was busy compared to others ahaha. Hopefully I hear something from Macy's tomorrow. I still don't know how I feel about it. We shall see though. ;-)

No comments: