Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm Proud of the House We Built

Wow what a week this has been. It was a stressful one at that. From Eric having a terrible day, Black-Jack (my car) being sick, to being told Wednesday that my job at Macy's is a "part-time" job to being told today its only an "on call" job. So basically that means they will call me when they need me. So I'm back on the search for another job. Here goes nothing I guess.

I read on a facebook friend's status that she is running a 5k for abused children in the city she is currently living in. I thought "wow, she just makes me want to be a better person, how can I be the change to be a better person like her." I think she is a fantastic lady! She is actually who talked me into, or suggested I get a blog started. She is one special lady.

I opened a bank account with Bank of America. I haven't done that in forever. The ladies were really nice. Very welcoming. Made me feel like home. I have "online" banking. LOL The woman who got me started laughed at the fact that I am so young and I never used online banking haha. I told her I banked with a credit union in a small town and they just got debit cards like a year ago. haha

Do you have that one thing that makes you happy? That one thing that makes your day or week better? What is it? Mine is COUNTRY MUSIC! The song I needed to hear today was "Proud of the House We Built" by Brooks and Dunn. Ah...I love love love those men. haha I hope you have a "something" that makes everything better for you!!

No comments: