Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Taco Tuesdays!!!!

April 5, 2010 picture "365 Days of the Banegas's" I made my second loaf of homemade wheat bread. This time I wanted a taste of cinnamon in it. I added a tablespoon to the ingredients and you really can't taste it. So the next loaf I make I will put in 3 tablespoons. ;-) This was taken two hours after it was made. It is half finished already in this picture haha. I must be real good at this. ;-)
April 6, 2010 Picture "365 Days of the Banegas's" Allie and Daddy have a moment ;-)


Tuesday was a CRAZY Day from start to finish. First about 2 am, I find my bathroom flooded because of the toilet. I get the water cleaned up and I manage to get the water stopped from running. Well then a little later Allie needed to go out and Eric took her out. After he walked in the bathroom to go, and he found more water flooded and the toilet running. He was sooo good. He cleaned up the water and turned off the toilet. (Mind you when I went to bed after I had cleaned it all up the first time, I woke up Eric to tell him and to let him know not to use the front bathroom) Of course he doesn't listen haha. He claimed later when he got home that he doesn't remember me waking him up.


Well at 0505 Eric got a phone call from another Marine stating that he was late for PFT. Eric is NEVER LATE mind you. No one gave him word that he had PFT. So he hurried on out the door without even shaving...booo Thankfully he didn't get in trouble. But he missed the push ups and the pull ups but of course he made it on time for the run. Boooo

He came home after to shower up and take a rest before having to go back at 0800. He kissed me goodbye (I'm always still asleep as he is leaving so he NEVER kisses me bye and today I was asleep as usual haha) SCARES the living out of me and he leaves laughing his ass off! What a dork right.

I had a coffee morning with a few other wives. It started at 10 and I didn't get home til almost 12 haha. It was a ton of fun, but I missed lunch with Eric. :-(

Lillie rebroke the fence that Allie already had and she got in trouble and had to go to the kennel for the evening. :-(

When Eric got home he sat and we finally got to talk for a little bit. He told me more about today and this morning that I wasn't really awake for. He told me that some IDIOT HIT him on his way back to work just before 0800. I was like WHAT?? I ran out to the car (before letting Eric finish telling me about the hit) and looked at it. He then told me that he was able to use his "SKILLS" and get out of the way so it wasn't that bad. It isn't, it is just a scratch by the rear left tire. THANK GOD! I was gonna track someone down lol.

The evening was better then his morning. The housing office came out 30 minutes after I called and adv. them of the flood. They were really good! I was impressed. Eric took me to get some new ''work'' clothes. Because I have NONE! lol. Such a sweetheart!!

Life is good. God is Good!! I have to keep telling myself that. A "friend" that is in the Navy and is living here as well (he is an officer and I met him before the Ball on the plane and he has helped give me some info) his wife has just been diagnosed with Cancer for the 2nd time in two years. :-( I hate CANCER! It is a very scary and ugly thing in this world. And Cancer always makes me test God which I know I shouldn't do, but sometimes you just ask Why? So again, God is Good!!

We are hoping for a Happy WEDNESDAY!! I am going to get my tricare taken care of and get to the doctor to check my chest, and get my yearly physical. Things like cancer make me think about myself and decided to make sure I'm doing good and healthy.

GOD IS SOOOOO GOOD!!!

No comments: