Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday...Oh Monday...

I got to thinking today because I was asked again "how is married life?" I laugh every time I'm asked and then I reply with "Oh its great. We are doing great." But after asked again today I thought about married life. When we first got married Eric had to come back to California without me for about a month and a half. I stayed back home and lived as though nothing really changed but my last name. (Now I didn't go out every night, I didn't flirt, I didn't do anything that "single" girls do.) But I did hang out with the girls from work or always hanging out with Letty and her family. When I was finally able to move and life and start a life with Eric I realized what Married Life was really like. You can't go out with the girls every night or you can't hang out with someone else's family. You have to stay home and be a wife and a family to your husband. You learn its time to grow up! Now I totally love life. I love being a wife. I love cooking, cleaning, baking, doing laundry, you know the whole works. I wouldn't trade it for the world. But married life is about growing up learning who you are, who your husband is. seeing what life has in store for the two of you. Its fun, exciting and scary all at the same time.

I couldn't upload today's picture, but I will soon. Its a picture of a piece of bread haha. I say a piece because it was a homemade loaf, and now its just a piece. haha. I made it again today a new loaf and it is already more then halfway finished. I guess it sure is good.

No comments: