Friday, April 30, 2010

Thank the Lord its Friday

Woo....sooo its been a long time since I have posted. I have been a very very busy "housewife" lol. From my Tuesday Coffees days (that start at 1000 AM and do not end until almost 1400 (AKA 2:00 pm) To hanging out and getting a "new" wardrobe with my friends Christie and Gina. They agree with the Husband and my friends from high school that I have a "banging body but dress like a 40 year old mom" (those are the words from Eric and the high school friends lol) I must say I'm liking what I am starting to see. ;-)


Gina made me throw away my gray with pink strip sweater I wear EVERYWHERE!!! It had a huge hole in the sleep at the wrist and it had a few minor stains. But....I got a few new cardigans in return.

Yesterday in fact, we went to Marshals (I have never been to a Marshals) and I got two new sandals (with a cute little heel) for $20.00. Yes I said I got TWO!!!! And they are totally CUTE!!!!!


Today we were suppose to go and find a few new tops, buttttt....I wasn't feeling so hot. I think I might be coming down with a cold. :-( Booooooo


Well my Mary Kay order that I had to place before the 1st of May with a wholesale order of $200.00 was a success. I was able to go over that which I was totally stoked about and I have already received the order. So now I have to just mail it out to all my lovely customers. ;-)


Looks like tonight is gonna be a "date night" with my handsome husband!!! ;-) I will post pics of the ugly sweater and the shoes.

No comments: