Monday, April 12, 2010

Open the Eyes of My Heart, Lord


This is a second part to today's picture. This was all in the room that you see below. Well its not really a room its a closet, but its a huge closet and we are able to put Lillies kennel in here.

Today Monday April 12, 2010 "365 Days of the Banegas's" picture. I cleaned out all the above boxes out and rearranged Lillies Kennel in here.


This is our "new" office. I rearranged this room and the guest bedroom Sunday "365 Days of the Banegas's" April 11, 2010

Saturday April 10, 2010 "365 Day's of the Banegas's" This is my bathrooms decor. The color scheme is Navy Blue and Chocolate Brown and a beach theme.


Friday April 9, 2010 "365 Days of the Banegas's" This is Eric's bathroom. Scooby-Doo themed. Those are puzzles we worked on together. The other items in here such as the towels and the containers are the same colors as the Mystery Machine. ;-) (Eric is a huge Scooby Fan. Allie and Scooby are of the same breed.


Thursday April 8, 2010 "365 Days with the Banegas's" My name tag for Macy's ;-)


Wooohooo I'm sorry I hadn't kept up with the pictures of the day for y'all. It was a bit of a stressful week. I did take them, I just never uploaded them.

Saturday and Sunday and today I was in the mood to rearrange furniture and do some deep cleaning. Spring Cleaning. I do this every so many weeks. I don't know why, but I always have an urge to move things around lol.

I sat today in my "alone" time (I make sure I put aside a part of the day all to myself everyday) I put Allie and Lillie outside, I make sure I have time before Eric gets home, and I turn off all the noise in the house. Sometimes I read a part of my bible or one of my spiritual books. And then sometimes I just sit and talk to God. Today I talked a little and I read a little and I started to sing one of my favorite songs "Open the Eyes of My Heart, Lord." I catch myself humming this song or singing it in my head or aloud several times throughout the day and the week. Its just an uplifting song. Ah and now I'm singing it again. ;-)

I'm still in Anger at Cancer. I am still praying for the Navy Officer's wife, and I would like to ask all of you to keep her in your prayers as well. I haven't met her yet, but I know that the Navy office is one heck of a man and I'm sure his wife is too. This is her second time to battle it. God is Good!

I have been catching up on Grey's Anatomy. They show three episodes on Lifetime everyday. It is now in the series of last March/April. Izzy (who is my favorite on the show) is finding out she has cancer. I still think its a terrible thing. And I hate it more and more everyday.

Tomorrow is Coffee!!!

No comments: