Monday, September 6, 2010

What I've missed...

Not what I have missed, but what I haven't been sharing...
Monday Emma slept until almost 12:30 pm...Her momma woke her to feed her before she had to go back to work. Emma and I then got in the stroller (well I put her in the stroller) and we walked all they way down and met the girls for a nice afternoon walk that ended at Mc Donalds lol.
Tuesday I had my coffee day and Emma was fantastic.
Wednesday Emma and I walked down to the Warf and I got a cotton candy and a subway sandwich. We sat by the beach and enjoyed the sunshine.
Thursday was my last day with Emma. We had coffee at Jamie's and and enjoyed their company.
Friday Emma and her mommy left so I hung out with the girls at Target and then at Marshals. Brittany and I got a sweet tea from Mc Donalds and it was to die for.
Friday evening I had the girls over for a little get together/party. We had a total blast.
Saturday was Jamie's baby shower and I have to say it was a great success.
Yesterday (Sunday) Eric and I headed to San Fran. We got a really good deal and got to see the Bay aquarium and the Wax museum. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed time with Eric. We had a nice dinner and then headed on home.
Today (Monday) Eric is off and we are just being total bums lol. I'm watering my back yard to get the grass green again and we are watching Nip/Tuck on Netflix.
He is off tomorrow morning, but at 2 pm he has a run on base. And then it is back to the daily grind. Emma and her momma are gone until next Monday so I am just gonna re-organize the house and clear of the clutter. ;-)

No comments: