Sunday, May 2, 2010

ABC Easy as 123...A through Z

I have seen this on a few others blogs, and decided I could use this. I think I might steal a few ideas from others as well...haha I'm not that creative. ;-)

A. AREA CODE: I now live in Seaside, CA and it seems that the area code is 831, but my cell phone is 432 (WEST TEXAS ) and I'm not changing it

B. BED SIZE: We own a QUEEN for now

C. CHORE YOU HATE: Prolly the dishes. GROSS!!!!

D. DOGS NAME: Allie May Banegas and Lillie Ass Banegas

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Brush my teeth. ;-)

F. FAVORITE COLOR: Wow this is kinda hard...I love them all...but Pink is my #1 favorite color.
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver or white gold most def.

H. HEIGHT: I'm 5'2

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I do not play any instruments, but in JH I played the trombone

J. JOB: For now a House Wife...on the HUNT for a job

K. KIDS: Not for a while. We want to enjoy life together first.

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Far away from HOME (AKA WEST TEXAS) living with my husband.

M. MOMS NAME: My Momma's name is Laura

N. NICKNAME: Sam, Sammie, Spammie, Spam lol, Mrs. Banegas...oh there are more...

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: When I was younger and very sick...

P. PET PEEVE: Mmm...Liars, Cheaters, and rude people.

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "I am no one special, just a common man with common thoughts..." From the Notebook

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY: I'm a righty

S. SIBLINGS: I have two younger sisters Brittany and Kassandra

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: When Eric is getting ready for PT, and for work at 0400 and again at 0615, and then again right before 0800.

U. UNDERWEAR: I can only wear Victoria Secret. I don't know why, but I hate any other...

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: I actually love all kinds of Veggies, I don't think there is one I don't like. ;-)

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Sleep most of the time.

X. XRAYS YOU HAVE HAD: I broke my collar bone when I was in the 2nd grade...

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Mmm...where to start...I am just an awesome cook. But I think everyones favorite is prolly my 3 cheese pasta.

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: I love love love Lions. They are soo neat. Big and Strong.

No comments: