Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 13

I'm sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I had our monthy Marine Corps Spouse meet and greet, then I went to Jamies to see the baby and check in on them. And then when I got home I was just too dang tired I feel asleep watching the Blind Side with my husband!
By the way, that movie "The Blind Side" is super GREAT!!! I love it and Sandra Bullock is Awesome!!
I wish I could totally participate in the "Show Us Your Life" today...its Kitchens. But b/c I don't have a laptop that is mine and the one I am using won't allow me to upload pictures...boooo!!!
Mister turned in his "dream sheet" yesterday and talked with Master Guns. Its a big possibility we will have some news...that kinda make me a little stressed!
Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough days:
It said to write a letter, but I think that is pointless. And I'm gonna say an artist and the artist is Carrie Underwood. And her song "Jesus Take the Wheel" is the song that really really lifts me up on some rough days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love The Blindside!