Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 12

I have to say I'm sorry for Missing in Action again. My laptop broke Friday and I haven't been able to get on a computer. I have to steal my husbands any chance I get haha.
So Day 12 is something that I don't get compliments on...hum,
I'm going to say my hard work on cleaning my house. I don't want the compliments to come from my friends or guests, but from my husband. I would love it if he would every so oftern tell me thank you for sweeping the dirty floors his dogs make or cleaning the sofas after his dog has laid on them. Or making the bed every morning. Or doing the dishes, putting up the dishes. keeping a clean counter top in my kitchen. Decorating the house so its Home. you know?? Thats pretty much it on my little ramble haha...

I hope I can get on the computer the rest of this week and this weekend. Well I may not blog this weekend b/c its a 3 or 4 day weekend. I hope we get to do something fun! I will keep you updated!

No comments: