Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 14 and our weekend recap...

So Day 14 is a Hero who has let me down. Well if I had a hero who let me down they wouldn't be considered a hero so there for there isn't one. But I do have some HEROs! My mom is one of my Biggest Heros! I love my mom! The things she has down for me and the rest of the family is amazing. I love her love for our Lord and I love all that she has taught me.

So this weekend we had a pretty long one. Saturday I talked Mister into taking me to Hearst Castle. We had a total blast and I loved it!
Sunday we hung out at home. I literally stayed in my pjs all day long! Ha
Monday we again only hung out at home. Eric ran a few errands for this week and go his hair cut. WE got ready for bed and for the upcoming week.
Yesterday I got back into my daily grind and I got Emma back!! ;-) yay!! ;-)

I hope y'all had a great weekend!!

No comments: