Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So busy and so stressed!

Sorry I have been MIA again! I've just had a lot going on...(mostly in my head) but none the less its been crazy.
We still haven't gotten orders but I feel them coming. Eric is starting to get ready for his TESTS! And I'm starting to get ready for this move.
We were planning on my mom, dad, baby sister, her friend, and my mother in law to come here for Thanksgiving.
Today I got a call from my mom saying my Great Grandmother has fallen and we need family there ASAP. She lives in NC so looks like Friday I'm on a plan to stay until the 8th.
We have the Marine Corps Ball on the 10th.
Eric has his 301 that week also.
Then the next week or so family comes in (unless they have to go to NC)
Then Eric has his BIG TESTS.
Then Eric Graduates.
Then hopefully we have orders and can begin the process of moving.
If not then we have Christmas BREAK.
Then possibly a move! BLAH!!! So stressed!

2 comments:

Diana said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your great-grandma! I will be keeping her and your family in my prayers.

Janae Rainer said...

if you need me, You have my number... Stay safe.. it will be okay!