Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some October Pictures

So here are some pictures I have been wanting to share for some time, but my laptop broke and my Misters wouldn't let me upload them for some reason. I did something today and now it is working so yay!!
This is some of the girlies that went to girls night the first Saturday of October for Brittany's (far left) birthday dinner
This is Brittany and I. She is my Cali Sister. ;-) And I love her like a sister and her son like a nephew (her son is below in a picture with Allie)

And this is all of us! We never get the chance to go out and dress up! So this was a fun night for us all!

This is Elias (Brittany's son) and My Allie! This is the first time they got to meet!

And Allie! She likes to think she is the Princess of this house. This is where she has been sleeping now that I have stripped the bed to wash everything before my family gets here! I guess I'll just let her and then clean the mattress before they get here haha. BRAT!!! 

This is Eric and I at Hearst Castle. The only picture I took of the two of us and it is totally blurry! BLAH! I took over 200 pictures of that place hahaha...

and this is the sunset on the Pacific Ocean. We are driving along HWY 1 along the coast! I had to pull over and snap this shot! We drove home that night and we watched the sun go down the whole way it was totally awesome! I've never seen sut a pretty sunset in my life!! One good thing I love about this place! THE WATER!!!


I know I already posted, but I somehow got the upload to work. I hope I can get it to work from here on out!!!

No comments: