Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 16 and Show Us Your Life!

Day 16: Something or someone I COULD def. live without!

Hum, I could live without this terrible pain in my chest that I have had for over a year now. Its not heart burn and its not heart ache (Misters words haha), but its like this sharp stabbing feeling and it hurts so bad sometimes that I can't even breathe. I would rather hold my breath so the pain isn't there.

Today is also SUYL over at Kellly's Korner and today is The Office.

So this is our office...


This is actually an old picture from when we first moved in back in February. It looked alot nicer then it does now...

This is our book shelf with many of his Arabic books, his dvd player, and his projector. Beside the shelf is his pull up bar. Then there is the desk with my fantastic new printer and a few of my new projects (uncompleted on top). The tote underneath with the blue lid is all my Mary Kay paper work stuff.

The boxes on the far left are boxes that are going home with my mom when they come for Thanksgiving. The bottom box has my old High School stuff that I don't think we will have room for and I want her to put in storage. The top box is stuff I don't use that my little sister might take interest in. The stacking shelf thingy is all my scrapbookin, painting, and coloring supplies lol. On the far right is a big printer and a little cd player neither of them work and I just don't know what exactly to do with them. I don't know if it is ok to just throw them out??

This is the only picture on the wall out of all 4 walls. This is Misters Plt. back in Boot Camp. Handsome men! ;-)

We moved Lillie's bed in here back in May. She was in a tiny little "room" (the housing office said it was a room, but its actually suppose to be like a utility closet. Well it was big and she fit, but I just felt like she needed more breathing room haha so I moved her in here! She seems to have been doing a ton better in her since May! So YAY for us!

I'm supper glad I was able to upload this pictures for you all to see! I was so ready for this weekend to finally come! Tonight Mister and I are just hanging out at home. Tomorrow morning I am going with Alanea to the Mall to go MC Ball dress shopping! Then in the evening out with girl friends for some karaoke. Sunday I have a baby shower to attent to that I am super stoked about!! ;-)

No comments: