Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I know I know a second post...

Ok..so after I clicked publish post and then logging off the computer and getting back to cleaning I started to think about the post I just posted. I sounded really ugly and made my husband seem like a bad guy! That isn't it at all. He does sometimes remember to tell me thank you or comment on how nice things look. I would just like it a little more. And I think with talking to him about it it will happen. My husband is a fantastic man! He spoils me rotten. My laptop broke Friday and when I realized Saturday it was broken I of course was practically in tears! My life is on that thing. (I have an external hard drive that saved all the important stuff, but still you get me) Any way as I'm sitting there in tears he says, "tomorrow" we will go look at Best Buy and see about getting you a new one." I cracked a smile, barely and said ok. I was going out with the girls within an hour of finding this broken laptop and I wasn't even ready. He told me to get dressed and do my hair and go have fun with the girls. I of course did and I had a great time! But when I got home it hit me again. I couldn't help but be upset.
Sure enough Sunday we went to Best Buy and looked at a few. I picked one out, but told him I need/wanted to wait until next pay check to get it. We have this weekend coming up and I wanted to make sure we had money to do something fun! (All you military wives, I think you know what I'm talking about when I say money doesn't grow on trees, nor does it stay in our accounts)
I can't wait to get my laptop, but I can def. wait! He does spoil me and I sure do love him!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think a desire to be recognized for all our hard work keeping the house together, is something every wife can relate to.