Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 11

Day 11s topic is: Something people seem to compliment me on the most...
Well I get compliments on my hair and my eyes. lol. My eyes are a (I don't mean to be bias) pretty blue/green color. They change with what I'm wearing. Certain colors bring out the blue more, and others bring out the green more. I also have pretty long eyelashes, and so they get lots and lots of compliments. I have been in a conversation with a few people that have had to stop talking and compliment my eyes before they are able to continue lol. Now my hair is getting long again and people seem to notice my hair a ton more then when I have it short. People love the color of my hair. Its a Golden blonde. It also does some weird stuff haha. In the Summer it is more blonde and in the fall/winter it is a little bit more of a darker blonde, but it is always a color that attracts people. Most people even love it when I have it long. Mister is kinda eh about it. He thinks I look more like a "kid" with long hair and with short hair I look more "adult." The only thing about that that I don't like is that when it is long I look alot more like my "sperm" donor (biological father) and with my shorter hair I look like my Beautiful Mommy.

Today I didn't do much. I relaxed in bed for a little bit just was a little lazy today. Then I cleaned my kitchen and my bathroom (I kicked Mister out of my bathroom and back into his lol) and then Brittany and Elias came over. We watched Grey's Anatomy and we just hung out. Tomorrow she is gonna come over and we are gonna make Jamie and the family some meals to freeze and put in their freezer for them. Baby Callan still isn't doing much different. His heart is healthy so that is a good sign. But his lung is still underdeveloped and he has a tube down his chest. He is breathing 30% on his own. Mommy and Daddy are coming home tonight and are going to commute back and forth until he is well enough to come home. Please continue to pray for them! Thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you're gorgeous!

Brittany said...

Mrs. Banegas you better follow me!