Monday, May 17, 2010

2nd Day-30 Day Meme: Favorite Move

Sooo today is the second day of the 30 Day Meme. Well as far as Favorite Movie, hmm...this is a hard one. I love love love all love movies. My Ultimate favorite is "The Notebook" But that's a given. I also love "Friday Night Lights" and "Remember the Titans" I also love these sports movies. Gives me a rush.


This Monday was a busy Monday for this wifey. I worked until 1030 and then when I got off I went and was able to send off the money for the Truck. So that basically means it is pretty much ours!!! I'm STOKED!!

After I went to a movie with Alaena and her mother in law Debbie. We watched the new movie "Letters to Juliet" It was a really cute movie and I absolutely loved it. I will def. be buying this one too.

I'm already ready for some sleep time. I think tonight will be an early night off to bed haha. Everyone have a great week.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Your blog is really coming along, I love it!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower! I love your blog, its so flippin' cute!

Mrs. Banegas said...

Thanks Jennie. I've been working hard. haha. ;-)