Friday, May 7, 2010

Show Us Your Life-Your Kid's (or future kid's) Names

I love to read others blogs. Their lives are just so much more interesting then mine (in my opinion of course)

This was on Kelly's " Show us your life-Your kid's (or future kid's) names and I thought it would be fun to share ours.


So I absolutely love the names Ryan, Howard, Glenn and John. For my future sons (b/c I hope to have a son or three lol.

I love Howard because that was my great-grandfathers name and if I win and I get to use it I will use it like this: Ryan Howard Banegas

My second son will be John Glenn Banegas.

Now yes I have been informed that both those names are famous people, but I don't really care haha. I just LOVE those names.

As for a daughter I have always always loved Jaklynn Nikole Banegas. Lynn is my middle name as is my aunts, and my God Sisters so I wanted to keep it going.

But Eric has informed me that he gets to pick out the little girls name and said he already has but will not share it with me until we are preggo and we are having a daughter (which will be a long time from now because we are totally not ready)

I totally want a big family. I want 3 sons and 1 daughter.

Now I'm totally sure these names will change when we start to have babies, but for now this is what I like. ;-)

No comments: